1. I love it getting dark early and crumpets and real fires.
2. I love the clock change because you are tired before bed time and bright and jolly in the morning.
3. Because suddenly my fashion of choice – opaque tights, boots and many many layers seem right.
You would have thought I might have got better by now. After all this would appear to be a simple cold. Mysteriously though I am not much better at all. Completely lost my voice at the weekend (two hour presentation on Thursday really did for it) and I now have a croak but the croak is showing no signs of improving and today I feel really grotty again.
Through work I have solicited the opinion of 10 of the country’s finest pharmacists (drink warm Ribena was the only advice received) and (because I was going to the dr anyway and she couldn’t really fail to notice) a GP (whose advice was ‘steam’). So no advice and no real improvement.
Still feeling miserable and not in the mood for blogging.
I have no voice and a rattle in my chest a snake would be proud of. I am meant to be having a day off sick but keep having to deal with work stuff. Not happy.
1. A civilised drink with my friend being totally distracted by the loud, full of himself person at the table next door – turns out it was Malcolm McLaren who I guess – by very definition – is loud and full of himself.
2. People who spit especially in public especially leaving pavements a minefield. It’s disgusting and unhygienic and has got really bad in the past couple of weeks. Not sure if it’s a London thing but I’m fairly sure it’s worse here than anywhere else.
3. The media’s constant doom-mongering. Yes things are not great at the moment but I’m sure the media is fuelling half of it.